Get a Jammock, free roll bar handles, and free shipping--all for one low price.
From Anaheim to Annapolis, from Buenos Aires to Bermuda, from Cote d'Ivoire to Casablanca—you’ll never find anything as rugged and useful as your Jammock.
- It's been a full day on the trail. You won a bet so you don't have to set up camp. You stand up in your Jeep Wrangler, step up on the side, and roll over onto the roof--right into your Jammock--and assume chill mode.
- You're at the beach and you forgot a towel. It's very sandy, also, you're very wet. Avoid sand in embarrassing places. Hop up on your Jammock and remain chafe-free!
Of all the accessories for your Jeep, few are this versatile; it's like getting 6 products in one! Very few Jeep add-ons embody the unique Jeep lifestyle as much as a Jammock - it will be just one more reason people will envy you and your rig.
It can be used as a:
- Hammock over the front or rear seat (get two for twice the fun!)
- Overhead storage
- Pet barrier (between the front and rear seats)
- Wind jammer (between the front and rear seats)
- Lounge chair on the back roll bars
- Sling seat hammock off the vehicle
Do you like to relax on the trail? Do you like rugged products engineered to exceed your high expectations? Do you put a premium on products that are American-made and American-owned? If so, the Jammock is for you.
- The JammockBlack fits all Jeep Wranglers from 1987 to the present (YJ, TJ, JK, JKU).
- DO NOT USE THE JAMMOCK WHILE IN MOTION. ALWAYS SET THE PARKING BRAKE BEFORE MOUNTING. USE CARE IN MOUNTING YOUR JAMMOCK. Jammock requires pads on the roll bars to use.
- It is made of 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon, with a matte black finish. It is coated and denser, so it is water-resistant while allowing air flow.
- The straps are one piece throughout for added strength.
- 1000 Denier Cordura nylon has very strong edge strength--so no fraying.
- The tubular webbing is miter-cut to ensure ease of entry into the buckles.
- We use NRS buckles! NRS buckles are the industry choice for corrosion resistance and strength. These buckles are rated for 2,000 lbs each.
- You can use your Jammock as a sling seat off the Jeep. This Jammock has asymmetrically arranged buckles (one on the top right and one on the bottom left) and the straps are 36.5" long). The asymmetrically placed buckles and strap length allow it to be used as a “sling seat”, similar to a regular small-sized hammock. This will enable you to use your Jammock between anchors up to 10' apart.
*Two/Three-Day Shipping Applies to Continental United States Only.
Check out the Jammock story on TrailChasers: http://trailchasers.libsyn.com/ep-18-james-snoddy-jammock.
The Roll Bar Handles:
The Jammock Roll Bar Handle can go anywhere on your roll bars to help you into your rig or onto your Jammock.
- Universal fit (2" - 4" bar, not limited to Jeeps!)
- Black with Jammock logo
- Molded rubber grip handle
- 3 heavy duty hook and loop fasteners
- A MUST-HAVE ADDITION Whether stock or lifted, a great help to get in and out of your rig on dry land, mud or snow. Also gives easier access to the backseat of 2 door Jeep.
- SECURE RIDE Removes the insecure feeling when traveling without doors and nothing to grab on to. Firm, yet comfy grip when getting tossed around on the trail or simply cruising with the window open.
- PREMIUM QUALITY Made of heavy duty thick, nonslip nylon with IMPROVED sturdy double-stitched handle strap to support more weight. VERSATILITY to mount anywhere on the roll cage (except speaker bar).
- SIMPLE TO INSTALL No need to cut the padding. The 3 Velcro hook and loop straps wrap and fasten over universal 2" - 4" padded or unpadded sports rollbar. And in most cases, without removing the roof!
Retail Price (Jammock Plus Handles):
Sale Price: $99.99--33% off!
DISCLAIMER and WAIVER of LIABILITY:
When using or purchasing a JammockBlack or JammockTruck, the user assumes all liability for the installation and use of the Jammock, including, but not limited to: inspecting the Jammock for wear and proper installation prior to each use, never using the Jammock while the vehicle is in motion or not in a safe, level location with the ignition off, the gear in Park and/or the emergency brake in use. Jammock LLC is not liable for any injuries incurred during installation, mounting, nor use of your Jammock.
Jammock is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Jeep, Jeep Wrangler, Fiat Chrysler, or any other company--it's just us!